- STRONG CLEANING POWER: Deeply eligible to clean and remove surface contaminants like tree sap mist, bug residue, paint overspray, road tar, rail dust, and other stubborn dirt.
- CONVENIENT: We highly recommend pairing our car clay bars with Maxshine Clay Lube, but when you are all out, a great advantage to our clay bars is that they work great with water alone! Our clay bars can also be used many times, giving you timeless results.
- EFFICIENT: Effectively removes hard chemical substances like tar and asphalt stuck in the paint, as well as leaves a truly smooth finish.
- Recommendations: Keeping the clay or the car surface lubricated at all times while in use.
- Purple color is Heavy Cut clay bar (Heavy Grade)
- White color is Fine Cut clay bar (Fine Grade)
- Green color is Heavy Cut clay bar (Heavy Grade)
- 3 pcs per pack
- total 150g(3x50g)
- Plastic box
How to Use Our Clay Bar:
Step 1: After washing your vehicle, place it in a shaded area and spray MaxShine’s Clay Lube or water on the surface you are using your clay bar.
Step 2: Apply the car clay bar to the desired area and rub in circular motions. This will effectively pull up contaminates in the paint.
Step 3: After some time of continuing the circles in this spot, dry off the area in a hashtag motion.
Step 4: Repeat as necessary to cover entire car.
Step 5 (Optional): Wax vehicle to really bring out the shine!